One on One
A private photography lesson is the best way to improve your photography skills. One on one training will help you address aspects of your animal photography that you might be struggling with and help you to take your photography to the next level.
WHAT YOU CAN LEARN
- Assessing your location and choosing your position based on light.
- How to choose the appropriate aperture, shutter and ISO settings.
- Understanding your camera’s capabilities.
- Obtaining correct exposure.
- The different types and uses of exposure metering modes.
- Shooting action/moving subjects by using continuous focus modes.
- Selecting single or small group focus points to track your subject.
- Shooting angles to enhance the impact of your images.
HOW DOES IT WORK
I will discuss what you hope to achieve during your private session and your level of skills in a phone consultation. We will then organise a workshop at a location and time that best addresses your requirements.
$399 for 2 hours at a location of your choice within the Perth metro area. Use the contact form to enquire about a session, or purchase a session here. I will contact you to arrange a private session at a location that works for you.
Enquire about a private workshop...
Join award-winning wildlife photographer Diana Andersen on an unforgettable Botswana Photography Safari in 2024. This tour is an African adventure, experiencing the magic of Mashatu Game Reserve in Botswana and the Chobe.
Birds in the landscape is a category in many bird photography competitions. Learn to shoot wider and include the environment in your images to create more engaging images that tell a better story about the lives of your subjects.
Wildlife portrait photography is the art of capturing the essence of a wild animal in an image. The saying ‘the eyes are the windows to the soul’ applies to wildlife as much as humans. But what are we hoping to see in the wildlife soul?